Showing 1–12 of 25 results
Setton Farms 100 Calorie Pistachios Roasted/Salted Caddy 12 x 35.4375gLogin to see price
Setton Farms Almonds Blanched Whole 12 x 283.5gLogin to see price
Setton Farms Almonds Shelled R/S 12 x 283.5gLogin to see price
Setton Farms Apricots Turkish 12 x 226.8gLogin to see price
Setton Farms Cashews R/S 12 x 255.15gLogin to see price
Setton Farms Dark Choc Almonds 12 x 340.2gLogin to see price
Setton Farms Dark Choc Bridge Mix 12 x 340.2gLogin to see price
Setton Farms Dark Choc Pistachios Film Bag 12 x 141.75gLogin to see price
Setton Farms Dark Choc Raisins 12 x 368.55gLogin to see price
Setton Farms Dates Pitted 12 x 340.2gLogin to see price
Setton Farms Mixed Nuts Rs 12 x 226.8gLogin to see price
Setton Farms Non-Pareils 12 x 283.5gLogin to see price
The Best Tasting Pistachios in AmericaSetton farms pride itself on being the company that provides America’s best tasting pistachios. This is because their pistachio snacks are both great in taste and superior in quality. Aside from that, Setton Farms is constantly improving its quality control to ensure that the pistachios have the best quality before it is packaged and sold. The thing that sets this company apart from everyone else, is the fact that their main priority is to treat their customers right. They focus on treating their farmers well so that they produce better tasting pistachios, and do the job with a smile.
Benefits of Pistachios
- Rich in nutrients: If you’re looking for a healthy nut to incorporate into your diet, then you should consider pistachios. They are high in protein and are correlated to development in cognitive function.
- Low calorie content: Pistachios are said to be the best way to lose weight because they’re nuts that are low in calories. It’s important that you have snacks that will not make you break your calorie count.
- Promote good gut health: When it comes to your body, it’s important that you are eating food that will not cause detrimental effects to your body. Pistachios help boost your digestive system and prevents constipation because it is rich in fiber. A 2012 study indicates that pistachios also increase the beneficial bacteria in the guts, and show more effect on gut health compared to almonds.
- Help lower cholesterol: Pistachios are linked to being good for heart health because of its ability to reduce cholesterol in the body. Cholesterol is one of the common causes of heart attacks because of the blockage it causes. Pistachios can help lower cholesterol in the body, and reduce the chance of getting a heart attack.
- Promote healthy weight loss: Since pistachios are high in fiber and protein, incorporating it in your diet will make you less hungry because of its fiber content. You can lose more weight because you feel full more often when adding pistachios to your diet.